How CBD Can Balance the Enhancing Psoriasis?
More than 125 million people have psoriasis around the world. Severely affected by inflammation and autoimmune issues, it has grabbed the attention of dermatologists in research. There’s evidence to suggest that medical marijuana may help with psoriasis. Perhaps you should consider other routes? Continue reading to find out more.
Recently, there was a lot of skepticism about using CBD as a treatment. Today, however, there is a large body of evidence showing that it has multiple uses including treating skin conditions like psoriasis. We will explore what psoriasis is, and what a psoriasis-rich cannabis treatment may do to help with it. After you are 100% convinced with it, visit medical marijuana dispensary near you.
What Psoriasis Is?
Psoriasis is a long-term skin condition that causes widespread itching and red, scaly patches. Psoriasis is the rarest form of human disease. The number of people afflicted with it has been estimated to be between 2% and 3% of the world’s population. Most commonly found on the elbows, scaly and itchy scalp, but also on the knees and the head.
Psoriasis has no known cure, and occurs with unpredictable and frequent “flare-ups.” Many patients with psoriasis may be helped by the use of natural treatments and lifestyle changes plus a prescription medication.
Psoriasis is put into one of two types: chronic or acute. This most prevalent psoriasis type targets the elbows, the back, and the knees and causes dry skin and red plaques. Whereas psoriasis affects localized skin areas, inverse psoriasis instead shows up in areas with scaly skin folds, under the breasts and buttocks, and leaves smooth skin as a side effect.
Other types of psoriasis can include:
- Guttate Psoriasis, which typically afflicts young adults and is sometimes brought on by a strep throat infection.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis, which causes a rash that spreads all over the skin.
- Characterized by arthritic-like pains that are due to repetitive trauma (arthritis can sometimes be the only symptom a psoriasis patient experiences).
Typical symptoms of psoriasis
- Frothy, broken, cracked, and painful skin that bleeds
- Pain that lingers for a long time after a small amount of exertion
- Our handball players all have swollen and sore joints today.
- The pustules that appear on the palms or soles of the feet in eczema
- Grossly manipulated”, “rotting and discolored”
Many research have shown that medical marijuana can reduce the spread of the disease if taken after proper doctor’s consultation.
Psoriasis is due to an excessive cell turnover. It is thought to be an autoimmune and is theorized to occur due to skin cell proliferation. People with this disease have quicker turnover of skin cells, which contributes to the skin outbreaks.
The cause of psoriasis’s various skin issues is unknown, but some scientists believe it might be caused by genetics, and others think it may be related to a diet or environment factor. And thus far, researchers say it’s probably just a matter of DNA. For some patients, the onset of psoriasis could be precipitated by an injury, a viral infection, or a significant environmental change. Triggers of psoriasis may include stress, scarring, injury, burns, infections, radiation, skin creams, depigmentation, and drug treatment for other than hydroquinone, physical trauma, and the use of birth control pills, many of which contain estrogen.
- Psoriasis may be triggered by, for example, by cold and dry weather, (especially in children and adolescents).
- Psoriasis can also be triggered by insect bites, cuts, scrapes, or sunburn.
- People with psoriasis commonly experience flares due to work or social situations. Others may develop psoriasis after exposure to second-hand smoke.
- Prescription drugs: Lithium can induce psoriasis, and so can many prescription medications, for that matter. Corticosteroids can sometimes causes psoriasis in susceptible people.
If you think medical marijuana can actually help in reducing psoriasis, visit The Peak Dispensing in Oklahoma. Our dispensary is open for 24*7 and can provide you with high quality marijuana.